The PTFE tube is made of polytetrafluoroethylene resin as a raw material and is prepared by a special process. Because the PTFE tube has high temperature resistance, high pressure, strong acid, strong alkali, and excellent functions such as waterproof, ventilating, anti-ultraviolet, and high degree of chaos, it becomes a raw material for preparing PTFE filter material for high temperature erosive flue gas dedusting, and also realizes energy saving. One of the hub materials of the row.
Advantages of PTFE:
1. The PTFE tube has outstanding non-stickiness, excellent anti-adhesion, and the inner wall of the tube does not adhere to colloids and chemicals, so no fouling layer is formed in the tube.
2. Excellent electrical insulation properties Teflon is a highly non-polar material with good dielectric properties, great electrical resistance, dielectric constant of about 2.0, the smallest among all electrical insulating materials, and temperature and frequency. Changes have little effect on them.
3. Excellent aging and radiation resistance It can be used outdoors for a long time.
4. Excellent thermal stability Teflon has extremely valuable non-combustibility. Its oxygen-limited index is above 95. It can only be melted on the flame, no droplets are formed, and it can only be carbonized.
5. High flexibility and resistance to bending
6. Moisture resistance: The surface of Teflon coating film is not stained with water and oil. It is not easy to get into the solution during production operation. If there is a small amount of dirt, it can be removed by simple wiping. Short downtime, saving time and increasing productivity. www.yihaoptfe.com