What are the applications and advantages of polytetrafluoroethylene(PTFE) lining?
Application of polytetrafluoroethylene(PTFE) lining:
Polytetrafluoroethylene(PTFE) lining are suitable for severe corrosive gases and liquids at high temperatures. Other types of steel-plastic composite pipes and metal pipes are not suitable for transporting media, and steel PTFE composite pipes are suitable. In addition, the steel polyfluorinated composite pipe is suitable for corrosive media with a temperature of -40 ° C to + 150 ° C.
The advantages of polytetrafluoroethylene(PTFE) lining are:
1. High temperature resistance - operating temperature up to 250 °C.
2. Low temperature resistance - excellent mechanical resistance; even if the temperature drops to -196 ° C, it can adhere to 5% elongation.
3. Corrosion resistance - for most chemicals and solvents, it shows laziness, strong acid and alkali, water and various organic solvents.
4. Weather resistance - the best aging life in plastic guessing.
5. High lubrication - the lowest friction coefficient in solid materials.
6. Non-adhesive - is the smallest surface tension in solid wood guessing, does not adhere to any substance.
7. Non-toxic - physiologically lazy, non-toxic to living things.www.yihaoptfe.com