The characteristics of polytetrafluoroethylene(PTFE) lining are:
1. Resistance to atmospheric aging.
2. Radiation-resistant function and low permeability: exposed to the atmosphere for a long time, the surface and function remain unchanged.
3. Non-combustibility: The oxygen limit index is below 90.
4. Acid and alkali resistance: insoluble in strong acids, strong bases and organic solvents.
5. Antioxidant: Corrosion of strong oxidants.
polytetrafluoroethylene(PTFE) lining operating characteristics are:
1. Media operating temperature: -100 ° C ~ -250 ° C
2. Medium working pressure: positive pressure: 2.5MPa, negative pressure 70KPa at normal temperature
3. Corrosion resistance: Steel polytetrafluoroethylene composite pipe, in addition to molten metal lithium, potassium, sodium, chlorine trifluoride, high temperature nitrogen trifluoride, high flow rate of liquid fluorine, it can resist all chemistry The medium, which contains corrosion of concentrated nitric acid and aqua regia, can be used for a long time at temperatures between 230 ° C and 250 ° C. Steel polyvinylidene fluoride or other vinylidene fluoride composite pipe has excellent corrosion resistance to halogen, halogenated hydrocarbon, strong oxidant, boiling acid, alkali and various organic solvents, but is not resistant to fuming sulfuric acid and concentrated Hot sulfuric acid and nitric acid, ketones, esters, amines above 90 ° C and high temperature sulfonating agents are corroded.www.yihaoptfe.com