What are the characteristics of PTFE?
1. PTFE tube can be used as wire insulator, medical equipment pipe, fluid flow pipe, sheath, etc.
2. Excellent thermal quality, can withstand temperatures up to 680 degrees Fahrenheit, low temperature conditions down to -320 degrees Fahrenheit
3. Excellent electrical characteristics with a low dielectric constant of 2.1 between -40 degrees Fahrenheit and 480 degrees Fahrenheit
4. Has a static coefficient of friction (0.08 and 500 psi load)
5. Chemically inert to many organic and inorganic chemicals.www.yihaoptfe.com