Introduction of Teflon Sleeving Tubing

- Dec 03, 2019-

Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is commonly known as plastic king, F4, or Teflon. It can be made into sheet, turned film and tube by molding with suspended polytetrafluoroethylene resin. Can be pressed into the shape. It can be mixed with graphite or the like to form plates, rods, packings, ropes, and raw tape.