(1) PTFE tube has high chemical stability and can withstand all strong acids, including aqua regia, hydrofluoric acid, concentrated hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, fuming sulfuric acid, organic acid, etc., strong alkali, strong oxidant, reducing agent and various The role of organic solvents. Widely used in the transportation of a variety of demanding fluids.
(2) Operating temperature range It can be used at a freezing temperature for a long period of time from -80 °C to +280 °C without embrittlement, and does not melt at high temperatures.
(3) Outstanding non-stickiness The anti-adhesive property is excellent, and the inner wall of the tube does not adhere to the colloid and the chemical, so that no fouling layer is formed in the tube.
(4) Excellent electrical insulation properties Teflon is a highly non-polar material with good dielectric properties, great electrical resistance, dielectric constant of about 2.0, the smallest among all electrical insulating materials, and temperature and frequency. The changes do not affect them basically.
(5) Excellent aging and radiation resistance It can be used outdoors for a long time.
(6) Excellent thermal stability Teflon has extremely valuable non-combustibility. Its oxygen-limited index is above 95. It can only be melted on the flame, no droplets are formed, and it can only be carbonized.
(7) High flexibility and resistance to bending
(8) Moisture resistance: The surface of Teflon coating film is not stained with water and oil. It is not easy to get into the solution during production operation. If there is a small amount of dirt, it can be removed by simple wiping. Short downtime, saving time and increasing productivity.
(9) Wear resistance: It has excellent wear resistance under high load. Under certain load, it has the dual advantages of wear resistance and non-sticking.