The PTFE tube has outstanding non-stickiness, excellent anti-adhesion, and the inner wall of the tube does not adhere to colloids and chemicals, so that no fouling layer is formed in the tube.
Performance characteristics of PTFE tube:
1, PTFE tube long-term use temperature -80--260 degrees, has excellent chemical resistance, corrosion resistance to all chemicals, friction coefficient is the lowest in plastic, there is good electrical properties, its electrical insulation It is not affected by temperature and is known as the “Plastic King”.
2. Its chemical resistance is similar to that of PTFE, and it is better than vinylidene fluoride.
3. Its creep resistance and compressive strength are better than that of polytetrafluoroethylene, and the tensile strength is high, and the elongation can reach 100-300%. Good dielectric properties and excellent radiation resistance. Flame retardant
4, non-toxic: physiologically inert, implantable in the human body.
5. A copolymer of a small amount of perfluoropropyl perfluorovinyl ether and polytetrafluoroethylene. The melt adhesion is enhanced, the viscosity of the solution is lowered, and the performance is unchanged from that of the polytetrafluoroethylene. Such a resin can be directly processed into a product by an ordinary thermoplastic molding method.
Production method of PTFE tube:
(1) Preparation of treatment liquid: a certain amount of sodium metal is added to a solution of tetrahydrofuran and naphthalene, wherein the mass fraction of metallic sodium is controlled at 3% to 5%, and stirred at room temperature for about 2 hours until the color of the solution is dark brown or Black can be;
(2) immersing the PTFE workpiece to be treated into the solution for about 5 to 10 minutes, taking out and immersing in acetone solution for 3 to 5 minutes;
(3) taking out the workpiece from the acetone solution, rinsing with clean water and then drying it in a dark place;
(4) Select epoxy resin, silicone or polyurethane as the adhesive, apply it evenly on the treated surface to be bonded and bond it immediately. After standing at 24~30 °C for 24h, it can be bonded firmly. www.yihaoptfe.com