A tetrafluororod, which is a bar made of a material such as polytetrafluoroethylene, so it can be simply referred to as a tetrafluororod, and from the current point of view, this bar has many applications, therefore, It is necessary to familiarize and understand, so that everyone knows how to use the PTFE rod correctly and reasonably, and at the same time, it can have a good use effect on the use of the product, instead of being used incorrectly.
1. The purchase of PTFE rods and the way to purchase them
The purchase of PTFE rods is an important task, because if there is a wrong choice, it will affect the normal use of the product and its performance and use, and even cause economic losses to the user because the product cannot be used. Therefore, based on this point, we should pay attention to and seriously carry out this work, and take into account all relevant factors in order to choose the right product.
There are three ways to purchase this product. One is to find the manufacturer and buy it directly. The second is to purchase the product through the agent. The third is to do this work on the industry website. However, no matter which way, you need to know the specific information of the product and the manufacturer before you can purchase the product. Otherwise, you may get the wrong choice. Which way to choose is to look at the actual situation and its own conditions.
2. Application and production process of PTFE rod
A PTFE rod, which is a bar made of PTFE resin by molding, paste extrusion or plunger extrusion process, and can be used as a gasket, seal and lubricating material in corrosive media. It can also be used as an electrically insulating part. Due to its excellent characteristics and its use in the temperature range of -180 ° C to 260 ° C, it can be used as a long product and non-standard mechanical parts.
3. Main features of PTFE rod
(1) Wide temperature range from -200 degrees to 260 degrees, and can be used continuously for a long time in this temperature range.
(2) It has good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, except for some fluorides and alkaline liquids.
(3) It has very good mechanical properties and anti-aging properties, as well as good flame retardancy and insulation, and can be used as a flame retardant material.
(4) Low water absorption and self-lubrication and non-stickiness.
4. Specific types of PTFE rods
A tetrafluororod, which is a specific type of filled PTFE rod, is a new material obtained by adding a certain proportion of graphite to the material of the ordinary PTFE rod, and as a whole, An opaque black solid with good high temperature resistance, lubricity and radiation resistance, and good mechanical strength.http://www.yihaoptfe.com/