Polytetrafluoroethylene Tubing, which is a specific type of pipe, and it can be known that this pipe is made of polytetrafluoroethylene, so it is called a Polytetrafluoroethylene Tubing. Since the specific type of pipe is mentioned, let's take a good look at it, so that you can know what it is and how it is correct and reasonable.
1. Polytetrafluoroethylene Tubing, why is it transparent and some white opaque?
The color of the Polytetrafluoroethylene Tubing is determined by the raw materials used. If the material is transparent, it is F46, and if it is white, the material is F4. These two materials are similar in corrosion resistance and have good corrosion resistance, but there will be some differences in temperature resistance, but the difference is not very large. In addition, it should be noted that F46 can be welded and F4 can not be welded.
2. Does PTFE have different effects on raw materials?
In the Polytetrafluoroethylene Tubing, it can have different raw materials, if it is pure polytetrafluoroethylene, it is white, if it is soluble polytetrafluoroethylene, it is transparent and colorless. However, there is no comparability between the two materials. It can't be said which one is better. Instead, we should choose the right raw materials according to the actual situation and the requirements of use. In terms of pipe properties, the plastic formability of soluble Teflon is better than that of pure polytetrafluoroethylene, so it is better to use soluble Teflon on complex equipment and valve lining. In addition, they have the same corrosion resistance, but at high temperatures, the latter performance is better than the former.
3. Some instructions on Polytetrafluoroethylene Tubing
The instructions on the Polytetrafluoroethylene Tubing are:
(1) Polytetrafluoroethylene Tubing, which has the advantage that other tubing is irreplaceable in use, is capable of transporting highly corrosive gases or liquids at high temperatures and has very good corrosion resistance.
(2) The chemical properties of this type of pipe are extremely stable and do not react with strong acids and bases and strong oxidants. In addition, it does not react with various organic solvents, and has a wide temperature range. Therefore, the user can use it with confidence, and generally there is no defect in the use process.
(3) In the aging resistance performance, the Polytetrafluoroethylene Tubing also has a very good performance, which is also beneficial to ensure and extend the service life of the pipe.www.yihaoptfe.com