1. High temperature resistance - use working temperature up to 250 °C.
2. Low temperature resistance - has good mechanical toughness; even if the temperature drops to -196 ° C, it can maintain 5% elongation.
3. Corrosion resistance - It is inert to most chemicals and solvents, resistant to strong acids and alkalis, water and various organic solvents.
4. Weather resistance - the best aging life in plastics.
5. High lubrication - the lowest friction coefficient in solid materials.
6. No adhesion - is the smallest surface tension in solid materials, does not adhere to any substance.
7. Non-toxic - physiologically inert, non-toxic to organisms