The PTFE pall ring, which belongs to the Pall ring, is one of the Pall rings, and this kind of Pall ring is widely used in the application range. Therefore, it needs a comprehensive understanding. After deep understanding, you can know how to use it correctly, and then have a good use effect on the use of the product.
1. What is a PTFE pall ring?
The tetrafluoropal ring, which is a kind of Pall ring using tetrafluorocarbon material, is developed on the basis of the tetrafluororazine ring. The Pall ring is a layer of two or two rectangular holes on its side wall, and the base material of the hole does not detach from the side wall but forms an inwardly curved blade. Compared with the tetrafluororoxime ring, it has the same specific surface area and void ratio at the same size, but the small hole in the Pall ring is available for the liquid plume, so that the inner wall surface of the ring is fully utilized. Compared with the Raschig ring, the production capacity of the Pall ring is larger, and the separation efficiency is higher, and the channeling phenomenon can be avoided.
2. Application and characteristics of tetrafluoropalal ring
The application of the PTFE pall ring can be said to be very extensive. Generally speaking, it can be used in various industrial fields and in different devices, such as various separation, absorption and desorption devices, and atmospheric and vacuum devices. In addition, it can also be used in some separation systems.
The characteristics of the tetrafluoropal ring are:
(1) It has good high temperature resistance and can be used normally even when the working temperature reaches 160 °C.
(2) Large flux, low resistance, high separation efficiency and high operational flexibility. Under the same pressure drop, the treatment volume can be increased by more than 50% compared with the Raschig ring, and the mass transfer efficiency can be improved, which can be increased by 20%. about.
(3) It has good mechanical properties and toughness, that is, the temperature is lowered to -196 ° C, and the elongation of 5% can also be maintained.
(4) It is resistant to corrosion by most chemicals and solvents because of its good resistance to strong acids and alkali corrosion.
3. Material and technical parameters of PTFE pall ring
The material of the tetrafluoropalate ring, which is polytetrafluoroethylene, is formed by compression or extrusion to obtain a Pall ring. Moreover, PTFE is widely used in aerospace, electronics, electrical, chemical, mechanical, instrumentation, instrumentation, construction, textile, food and other industries, and can be used as high temperature resistant, corrosion resistant and insulating. Materials to use. The technical parameters of the tetrafluoropal ring are five specifications, a specific surface area, a bulk density, a void ratio and a dry filler factor.http://www.yihaoptfe.com/