Tetrafluoride Pipe, from a professional point of view, its scientific name is PTFE Pipe, referred to as PTFE Pipe or F4 Pipe, which is a new combination of steel Pipe and plastic Pipe, and the advantages of these two Pipes are concentrated. Pipe. The following is the familiarity and understanding of this kind of pipe, so that everyone can learn the content, and then know what is the PTFE Pipe.
According to the professional introduction of this aspect, the PTFE Pipe is made of special processing technology and can withstand certain positive pressure and negative pressure. The positive pressure is 1.6MPa, the negative pressure is 77KPa, and it can be at -60°C— Normal use at 260 °C. Therefore, it has many applications and can be used in various industries and fields, such as machinery, chemical, aerospace, electrical, electronics, defense industry, cutting-edge technology, medical and electrical insulation and other industries and fields. In addition, some gases or liquids that are highly corrosive at high temperatures can also be transported using PTFE Pipes with good transport results.
1. Characteristics of PTFE Pipe
The PTFE Pipe has its own characteristics. It is chemically stable, resistant to corrosion by strong acids, strong alkalis and strong oxidants, and does not interact with various organic solvents. It has a wide temperature range and can be used for a long time in the range of -180 °C to 250 °C under normal pressure. In addition, it has good aging resistance, non-stickiness and non-combustibility, and the lubrication performance is also very good.
2. The sodium naphthalene solution treatment bonding method of tetrafluoroPipe
The sodium naphthalene solution treatment bonding method of the PTFE Pipe is specifically: the chemical reaction of the etching liquid and the PTFE plastic is mainly used to tear off some fluorine atoms on the surface of the material to leave a carbonized layer and a certain surface on the surface. These polar groups are prepared for subsequent processes. Moreover, the introduction of a polar group such as a hydroxyl group, a carbonyl group, and an unsaturated bond on the surface thereof can increase the surface energy of the material and reduce the contact angle, thereby improving the wettability, making the adhesion difficult, and the adhesion step of the treatment. ,it's for:
(1) Preparing a treatment solution, adding a certain amount of sodium metal to a solution of tetrahydrofuran and naphthalene, the content of sodium metal is controlled within the range of 3% to 5%, and then stirring at room temperature for 2 hours until the color of the solution It turns dark brown or black.
(2) The PTFE Pipe to be treated is introduced into the solution, the soaking time is 5 to 10 minutes, and then taken out and immersed in the acetone solution for 3 to 5 minutes.
(3) Take out the PTFE Pipe, rinse it with water and dry it naturally.
(4) Select epoxy resin, silicone or polyurethane as the adhesive, apply it evenly on the surface of the PTFE Pipe and bond it immediately, and let it stand at 24 ° C - 30 ° C for 24 hours.http://www.yihaoptfe.com/