Application Of PTFE Pall Ring

- Oct 15, 2018-

Filler In chemical engineering, fillers refer to inert solid materials, such as Pall Ring and Raschig ring, which are packed in filled towers, which are used to increase the contact surface of the air-liquid, making it strongly blended with each other.

In chemical products, fillers, also known as fillers, are used to improve processing performance, product mechanical properties and/or reduce the cost of solid materials

Application: Suitable for a variety of separation absorption, desorption device, atmospheric and vacuum device, ammonia removal, desulfurization system, ethylbenzene separation, octane, toluene separation.